Our portfolio of extensively validated comprehensive genomic profiling services provides powerful insights to guide efficient, personalised treatment and research decisions at optimal times beneficial to your patients’ journeys:1–8
Our pioneering, FDA-validated, tissue-based, comprehensive genomic profiling service for solid tumours.1−3
- Based on our analytically and clinically validated, FDA-approved comprehensive platform*1−3
- In a single test, assesses the four main classes of genomic alterations† in 324 cancer-relevant genes and reports TMB, MSI and LoH1,2
- Provides potentially actionable information to help guide treatment decisions1,2
Use FoundationOne®CDx to help guide informed, personalised treatment decisions.1,2
Our next-generation, FDA-approved, liquid biopsy, comprehensive genomic profiling service
for solid tumours.4–6
- Based on our analytically and clinically validated, FDA-approved, comprehensive platform‡4–6
- Using a single blood draw, assesses all four main classes of genomic alterations† in >300 cancer-related genes§, plus bTMB, MSI and Tumour Fraction4,5
- Sequences circulating cell-free DNA (cfDNA), which can originate from the primary and metastatic tumour sites, thereby capturing the disease heterogeneity across the body as the disease evolves4,5
Use FoundationOne®Liquid CDx as a minimally-invasive option, alternative or complementary to FoundationOne®CDx, for all patients with solid tumours at optimal times beneficial to their treatment journey.4–6
Our comprehensive genomic profiling service for haematological malignancies and sarcomas.7,8
- Analyses 406 cancer-related genes and reports TMB and MSI
- Integrates DNA and RNA sequencing for detection of complex genomic rearrangements
Use FoundationOne®Heme for diagnostic, prognostic and predictive insights to support treatment of haematological
malignancies and sarcomas.7,8
*Clinical validation demonstrated concordance with the following companion diagnostics: cobas® EGFR Mutation Test, Ventana ALK (D5F3) CDx Assay, Vysis ALK Break-Apart FISH Probe Kit, therascreen® KRAS RGQ PCR Kit, Dako HER2 FISH PharmDx® Kit, cobas® BRAF V600 Mutation Test, THxID® BRAF kit. For more information, please see the FoundationOne®CDx Technical Information available at: https://www.foundationmedicine.qarad.eifu.online/foundationmedicine/en/foundationmedicine.
†Base substitutions, insertions or deletions, copy number alterations and gene rearrangements.
‡Validation based on overall >7500 samples covering >30,000 unique variants across >300 genes and 37 cancer indications. Clinical validation demonstrated concordance with the following diagnostics: cobas® EGFR Mutation Test v2, a tumour tissue polymerase chain reaction-based clinical trial assay (CTA), and an externally validated circulating cell-free DNA-based next-generation sequencing assay. For more information please see the FoundationOne Liquid® CDx Technical Specifications available at: https://www.foundationmedicine.qarad.eifu.online/foundationmedicine/en/foundationmedicine.
§309 genes with complete coding exonic coverage, 15 genes with select intronic or non-coding regions only.
bTMB, blood Tumour Mutational Burden; EGFR, epidermal growth factor receptor; FDA, US Food and Drug Administration; FISH, fluorescence in situ hybridisation; LoH, Loss of Heterozygosity; IHC, immunohistochemistry; MSI, Microsatellite Instability; NCCN, National Comprehensive Cancer Network; NGS, next-generation sequencing; TMB, Tumour Mutational Burden.